By His Name The Most High
- Following the rulings of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Abul-Qasim al-Khoei (may Allah's mercy be upon him), the Eid al-Fitr (Breakfast Feast) 1436 AH marking the end of the holy month of Ramadhan.will be on Saturday 18 July 2015.
- According to the announcement from the office of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali al-Sistani (may Allah protect him) in the holy city of Najaf, Saturday 18 July is the last day of the holy month of Ramadhan in the United Kingdom, European and Scandinavian countries except for (Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy and Southern France).
The Imam al-Khoei Cultural Association congratulates the Imam of our Era may Allah hasten his appearance, our Great Scholars, and the entire Islamic Community on the event of Eid al-Fitr (Breakfast Feast) 1436 AH. Currently there is a box at the center which collects the Zakat al-Fitr (Breakfast Tax) which has been estimated between 7 and 10 euros per person. Please ensure to put your tax in the box BEFORE the Eid prayers. If you can't come early enough, you can isolate the tax amount from your regular money and then submit it as soon as possible at the association.
The Eid Prayers will be on Sunday 19 July 2015. The program will be as follows:
- 08:30 Duaa al-Nudba
- 09:20 Glorification of Allah
- 09:30 Eid Prayers
- 10:00 Eid Sermon in arabic, with live translations in french and persian
- 11:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Dhuhr and Asr Congregational Prayers
May Allah (swt) bless all Muslims for He is All Hearing and [He] is the Answerer of Prayers.