By His Name The Most High
- Following the rulings of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Abul-Qasim al-Khoei (may Allah's mercy be upon him), the holy month of Ramadhan 1436 AH starts on Thursday 18 June 2015.
- Following the rulings of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali al-Sistani (may Allah protect him), since the moon crescent for the Holy Month of Ramadhan 1436 AH has not been sighted on Wednesday night, therefore Friday 19 June 2015 will be the first day of the blessed month. We congratulate the entire Muslim World on the advent of this virtuous month. It should be valued for believers to fast tomorrow (thursday) with the intention of any missed fast, or fasting the last day of Shaaban, and if it later emerged that it was Ramadan, it will be counted for them.
The Imam al-Khoei Cultural Association congratulates you on the new holy month of Ramadhan 1436 AH, during which the gates of heaven are open as the Messenger Muhammad -pbuh&hf- said. The program will be as following for the first two weeks of the holy month:
- From 20:00 to 21:00: Tajwid and Quran reading lessons by brother Murtadha
- From 21:00 to 21:20: Duaa al-Iftetah
- From 21:20 to 21:30: Jurisprudence intervention regarding fasting specifically about the holy month of Ramadhan by Shaikh Mustafa al-Khaliq (in french)
- From 21:30 to 22:15: Conference in french about the Family Affairs and the Youth, with solutions from the Quran and the AhlulBayt -pbut- to the problems faced in the West by Shaikh Mustafa al-Khaliq
- Then Maghrib and Ishaa Congregational Prayers, followed by the Iftaar (breakfast) meal
May Allah (swt) bless all Muslims for He is All Hearing and [He] is the Answerer of Prayers.